Wednesday, May 28, 2014

How to make my mum angry

                

 My mother is Ali she work’s at wattes factory she makes soup and dessert toppings. She has 4 kids this is all of there name is Steve, Phoenix, Steffeny, and me Hamish
. who make’s my mum angry the most ??      
how to make my mum angry you will have to tap her on the shoulder and shout in her face  HI mum to make her angry and run away from her. And at the dinner table I will talk and eat with my mouth open and that will make her mad.


if your bored don’t say at my mum she will get a bit angry and tell you to go to your friends or go do some jobs. If you leave the door open when the fire’s going she will tell you philately but still have to shut the door.

when you don’t take your shoes off she gets really angry because you can bring the dirt inside so my mum doesn't mop the flow. When me and my sister Phoenix fight my mum gets really angry my brother Steve and I fight it get’s loud and messy.  When Phoenix says dumb things and poking me she starts to go louder. When my brother and my sister fight my mum shouts out “stop all of you”. and we quickly run to our rooms.


To annoy my mother you need to sneak up on her and go into her bag and take her chocolate bar and quickly run away and then she will find out and going looking for me. The most angry thing my mum  doesn't like is on cold night when she puts the fire on and when it goes out. She will come to a cold house and she will put the fire back on. the Question the person who makes my mum mad is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment